Friday, October 24, 2008


Weekend here Saturday morning and all (at the moment) very peaceful. Mum got your comments andy yesterday and looked a bit confused when i said do you want to comment back...she started to flap her hands about to indicate i should do it. I picked a random photo today of me and Annika, this was / is her first shoulder ride, won't be the last, that's for sure.

Its dawn here on Sat morning, me and Annika as usual spending some "quality" time together, well we would be if she weren't sleeping, which she is fast asleep. So is everyone else.
Yesterday it was a take it easy time, me i played tennis am, pretty rubbish i was, getting to be a pattern there.....zipped into town to pay electric bill and visit the bank (the falling exchange rate isn't cheering us up here at all)...back for lunch and a kip. PM, chatting, then a trip round the market and shops for me and mum, bought some exotic fruit for mum to try, marang and mangosteen, even got a jar of home made peanut butter, too sweet for me, back for a swim for mum, few evening gin and tonics and that was it. Report from the orphanage tomorrow.

Todays plans are a trip to the orphanage, will post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick: Still sounds like good stuff going on, I am sure enough so that mum has/is well aclimatised. Not as exciting here I am afaid, I am going up to dads to watch yet another match, on overload with footy. 40th birthday party tonight, should be ok. Emily likes the blog Rick, she is a keen follower, just shown the girls the photos and they are much admired.
Cheers: Andy