Monday, December 22, 2008

pre christmas fun




The nephews, niece's and more are arriving now a few days before Christmas, after tennis this morning, we went Christmas shopping at SM. Expecting horrendous queues it wasn't too bad at all, we got there fairly early and it was more or less normal. Maybe that the recession is making money and spending tighter this year i'm not sure, anyway shopping was fine. Back for lunch, Lizelle away so Nanay is chief cook and a snooze after for the three of us (me, ann and annika).

Quite a cool day and so kids had a play outside with the ball to give them a warm up before the swim. they hit the pool and me and Annika joined them. Tempted out later by Fried banana (yes fried banana) prepared by Nanay for a late afternoon snack. See photo evidence supplied.

Christmas a couple of days away only

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick,
It is nice to see you have a fun and loving family here as I do. It was wonderful spending it in Kidapawan. I hope you will enjoy my article once I get the photos and story written.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick,

Happy New Year to all out there. I'm an avid reader. I hope you enjoy the holidays. It's fun looking at those pictures with the children enjoying their time.

My sister's English boyfriend is coming over on February next year for a visit. I hope you two will meet.

I may have made a remark in one of Mr. Bruce's post re: speaking with an English guy, I hope I didn't offend you. It's the 'figure of speech' mostly that I am entangled with frequently when speaking with one of my British boss here in Dubai. Otherwise, he and my co-workers get along well with him just fine. Very friendly and frank.

rick bowden said...

Hi Bruce

Thanks for your best wishes, look forward to reading your story, take care

rick bowden said...

Archer

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, have been a little lazy recently must do more, you encourage me. Sure if your sisters boyfriend is coming here to Davao, put me in touch with him, i would be glad to correspond via e mail or whatever.

And no you certainly did not offend me in any way at all with comment on Bruce's blog, don't worry.

Ah you are in dubai, i went there a few times, its a strange place for me, prefer it here, all the best to you.